Position at Cascades Casino Job Type: Part-TimeThe Gateway to Your Future
This key management role is ideal for a multi-tasking pro with exceptional people skills who loves being in the heart of the action. If you have the restaurant skills and experience for the Food and Beverage Floor Manager position, Gateway would like to hear from you. Join our team at a growing national company that offers a premium benefits package and salary. This is the ideal opportunity for a bar or kitchen expert who wants to take their career to the next level in an exciting and rewarding work environment. We Provide
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Retirement savings plan
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
What You Bring
- Manage resources, budget and scheduling.
- Mentor the team, help with recruitment, training, task allocation and performance evaluation.
- Ensure high-caliber front-of-house service.
- Maintain knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with management and coordinate food and beverage service for special events.
- Customer service skills that exceed guest expectations.
Why Work With Us?
- Rock-solid leadership skills and ability to direct and supervise staff.
- Ability to manage issues and empower a team to excel.
- A relationship-builder who encourages open communication and collaboration.
- Time-management savvy and expert multitasker who thrives in the excitement of casino operations.
- Strategic thinker who has an eye for detail and a capacity to see the big picture.
- Benefit from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends.
- One to two years of experience in restaurant supervision or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Serving It Right (BC)/Pro Serve (Alberta)/ Smart Service (Ontario).
- Food Safe Level 1 certificate.
Gateway celebrates and empowers our team members, who make it all possible. A career at Gateway means working with great people, being recognized for your unique contribution and career advancement opportunities across our 27 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs while working in a dynamic and fun environment. See for yourself what it?s like to be on a team that values your vision, skill and energy. Get to Know Gateway
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (?Gateway?) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming and entertainment companies in Canada. Across its 27 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta, Gateway currently employs approximately 8,648 people and boasts approximately 448 table games (including 49 poker tables), 13,887 slots, 85 restaurants and bars and 561 hotel rooms. Gateway is the service provider for the Central, Southwest and North gaming Bundles in Ontario, which includes 11 properties in their portfolio. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, dramatically improving the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. Some of Gateway's proprietary brands include Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley's Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com.Apply Now!
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!
Gateway is a proud equal opportunity employer and dedicates itself to Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free candidate experience and work environment. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.