Clean and supply all daily assigned rooms and report all damage, mechanical deficiencies, suspicious activities or theft in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean guest rooms and stock with appropriate supplies in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations. To include but not limited to:
- Picking up trash
- Changing linen and making the bed
- Cleaning entire bathroom
- Sweeping and dusting guest room
- Cleaning the windows and balcony
- Retrieve, stock, restock and store the housekeeping cart according to prescribed housekeeping, safety and security procedures and regulations.
- Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority room requests from the Senior Housekeeper. Turn in keys and unused supplies at end of shift.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report any missing articles, damage or mechanical problems to the Senior Housekeeper and turn in articles left in room.
- Coordinate with Senior Housekeeper on work priorities and provide assistance when needed.